Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm Leaving on a KTM train..

Well, exams are over and boy am I glad. It was hell. Hellmouthy hell I tell you. I'm just so glad it's over. It stretched out for 2 weeks making me feel crazily out of my wits. So I'm more than gladto be heading back.

I am now in KL Sentral waiting for my train. FidZy and Aaina dropped me off (THANKS GUYS!) and lepaked with me a while. They've gone off now and I am here just passing time.

Anyway, I don't wanna say much. Just wanna tell you guys happy holidays (those from IIUM) and the rest, well, have fun wherever you are and take care. I'll be back in December and we can lepak....Oh and we can think of ways I can spend my 21st birthday on Christmas.

So, well, signing off now...

"I'm leaving on a KTM train..."

Love, Lin~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment