Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Hello 2013

Hello 2013,

What do you have in store for me?

I don't ask for a lot because I often feel I do not deserve it but, I ask for happiness for my family and the strength to persevere, come what may. I wish for patience so things may be the way it wants to be.

I ask for willpower to take care of my health. And willpower to be better to myself and to fulfill my responsibilities.

I wish that I would be in touch with my friends more, and appreciate them more. I hope to be a better friend to those I have neglected.

And I hope that this year would be another year in a lifetime that I would share with the person who makes every crazy day either crazier or keeps it real for me. Asdil, this is my hoping you would always take me for who I am, be there for me at weakest, help me to be better. I love you.

Thank you for being kind to me 2012, for the most part. I'll take the trials and tribulations you gave me and hope they would make me a better person.

Love,
Hazlin

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment