Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hate

I hate you Mother of Doubt. Breeder of Uncertainty. The Green-Eyed Monster.

I hate you for making me feel I have lost my Future, my Dawn of every new day.

May your life be ever filled with anguish. Questions always burning with never a soothing answer. May Doubt torment you with sleepless nights staring at ceilings as shadows play out every fear you have ever had, as you have, me.

Take back this Doubt you have given birth to within the confines of my heart. Tame your Monsters you left whispering lies in my ear, filling me with endless visions of a shattered heart. Clear my eyes so I may no longer see with clouded vision and tarnished perception. Give me back the two months of nights I lost to helpless uncertainty, my hours of tears, my confidence to be all I am.

I have no forgiveness for you.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment