Thursday, March 22, 2012

Not to forget

At times I don't feel it and sometimes it overwhelms me, this realisation of sorts.
Work has consumed so much of my time. The hours spent in the office almost equals the time I have to myself. And minuses the precious moments I have for my family and Asdil to its bare minimum.
It's hard thinking I am not giving them all the love they deserve, and even harder thinking about how I'll take care of them if I don't earn every single ringgit I can.
It's a tough battle in which no one can fully be victorious.
When Asdil holds me and everything melts away, I feel the weariness leaving my veins. I'm grateful for his patience and unconditional love. All I hope is one day God will let me find comfort in being forever Asdil's, so I may remember being me, even when I've forgotten.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment