Saturday, September 03, 2011

Here in my head

I haven't been writing. That's stating the obvious. But my mind's been raging. So many months have passed since I've been able to put pen to paper and let flow these unsaid words; well, in a matter of speaking. There are many things I want to say, but so little energy is left for me to say them.


Who am I kidding? I'm just lazy. This mind has been too preoccupied to exercise my vocabulary into some meaningful prattle that I can find comfort in. Not that I am in any discomfort, but writing eases my mind into solace that drains me of words and thoughts that is like a cancer in me. It empties me to receive loving thoughts and warmth into the spaces of myself. 

Here's to myself, to reminding myself to pour more of these thoughts into these limitless spaces to make room for more in my head.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment