Monday, June 20, 2011

Sincerely, Me

Dear You,

I wish I could say all the things that needs to be said, say the things that you need to hear. Say to you the things I feel and feel is right. I wish you would have left the light on instead of choosing the suffocating dark. I wish, I wish, I wish... I wish for so many things. For you. I wish that this was never a choice you were given to make.

Forgive me for treading on dangerous grounds. Forgive me for risking the sting of your heart should you come across these words. Forgive me for thinking thus so, but you are made for so much more than this.

I wish, I wish, I wish...that things never had to go this way. I wish that your paths were many, and this path of thorns was not a temptuous beckoning, the dark stranger so intriguing in its mystery. Though I'd walk these thorns for you, pull you back onto these long, but sure roads, these hooked thorns that snagged the edges of your heart will never truly bear the same shape.

Dear You, I wish these were thoughts that we never pondered, words we never uttered. I wish these were shadows never had to cast a worrying doubt in my subconcious fears. I wish I never had to lose what was left of my naivete so damningly.

You, you're so much more than this. You deserve so much more than this. I hope you forgive me for thinking the way I do, but it's true. And Friend, I love you. Be strong and hold on.

Sincerely,
Me.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment