Monday, April 04, 2011

Precious moments

#7

Sometimes I worry that my odd working hours would jeopardise our relationship. I work from 4pm to 2am, and even on weekends. I hardly get to see you. Between my work and your classes, the only time we have is when I have off days, no matter how rare they are, or when you drop by between or after classes.

These are precious moments to me. My off days, I have to split between seeing my family and seeing you. Whatever time I get I want to spend as much as I can with you. It's not easy, but even if they are just a few moments, they mean the world to me. Just being close to you, talking to you, laughing with you and just enjoying a few brief moments with you, makes my heart swell.

It's difficult. But when I think of a wonderful life we have ahead of us, of how wonderful it'd be to spend my life with my best friend, I know this will all be worth it in the end.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment