Thursday, August 12, 2010

If wishes were houses

....then I'd be living in bloody peace.


I wish, I just I wish I had many merry bushels of cash that I can buy a house with and never ever worry about looking for a house ever ever ever again. 

Scratch that, I wish I had several merry bushels of cash so that Asdil and I could get hitched, get a place, settle down and never ever worry about looking for a house to rent and go through the painstaking trouble of looking for housemates, cough up cash for the rental deposit, move multiple times in a year and lug baggage around and instead just sit back and relax in the comfort of our own home. 

I hate this part of living on my own. The independence it allows me lends the shred of sanity I desperately need. But this part of the package, I just could not stand. In hardly two years, I have moved houses 4 times. Three out of the four times I did the moving by myself with a lone trolley. The last time I moved, it took me and Asdil to load a van full of boxes and furniture to move from Cyberjaya to Petaling Jaya. 

It has been tiring. Not to mention a terrible weight on my bank account, having to come up with oodles of cash for the rental deposit. And this unit I moved into back in May is the horror of horrors. With the constant cut water supply and notices from MBPJ and the apartment management due to the owners neglecting to pay maintenance fees, bills and taxes and whatnot. I've been in and out of the office clarifying this and that just to get through the day having decently showered and sane enough to work.

Sometimes it gets so heavy that I can barely scrape through the month. 

And now, after I've gotten so so comfortable in this house I'm living in, and after  I just got meself a fridge, the owner tells me he wants to sell the house. Seriously, FML.

So now here I am once again hunting down a house. 

I can do with never having to do this ever again.

Linzy~

P/s: And no, this has nothing to do with the mess I'm in right now.

2 comment(s):

Humaira said...

U poor thing*hugs* be strong, linzy. At least u r blessed with a wonderful pillar that is asdil:)

Hazlin Aminudin said...

...and also terrific family and friends.

Thanks, Humaira :) I know it'll be alright someday soon, but getting there right now is the challenging part.

Thank you for your support :)

Post a Comment